Ramsol Sanitiser Spray – Antibacterial – No Alcohol
Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray
Ramsol Sanitiser Antibacterial Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms whilst still protecting the skin.
The Ramsol sanitiser spray is a revolutionary mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. Available in a 500ml aerosol and a 22 litre canister.
This product deals rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Including the notorious MRSA, VISA and VRE bacteria, E-Coli 0157:H7, BCG (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) and the equally feared viruses HIV-1, Hepatitis B&C and Poliovirus Type 1.
The unique biocide combination is also effective against a wide range of Coronavirus and Type A Influenza viruses; this group includes Swine Flu, Chinese and Japanese Flu strains, Wisconsin Avian Influenza and SARS.
Top 10 reasons for choosing RAMSOL:
- Ramsol is proven to kill coronavirus in 30 seconds* – BS EN 14476 – *30 seconds kill time based on clean surfaces, 5 minute kill time based on dirty surfaces.
- Ramsol is proven to kill bacteria – BS EN 1276.
- Ramsol is food safe – BS EN 1650.
- It is suitable and approved for dirty as well as clean surfaces (most are only tested on clean surfaces).
- You spray Ramsol on and wait for it to evaporate – NO NEED TO TOUCH OR WIPE THE SURFACE.
- It is a self-contained, pre pressurised cylinder and can be used anywhere.
- Ramsol canister is NOT an alcohol based product, thus meaning this is completely non-flammable and can be used around electrics unlike other alcohol based sprays.
- 750 SQM coverage from a single 22 litre Ramsol canister.
- Ramsol is suitable for hard and soft surfaces including upholstery and leather, plastic and metal.
- You, your staff, colleagues and customers can operate with complete confidence in a safe and sanitised space.
Aerosol & Canister Features and Benefits:
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria – Log 5 kill
- Zero set-up time
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
- Fully Portable, No external power source required
- Alcohol-free – No alcohol content avoids issue with skin drying, irritation or flammability
- Active biocides – Effective & residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
- Unique “dual-quat” – Effective control of a wide range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Non staining & Non corrosive
- Streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass & Stainless Steel
- RAMSOL is the only sanitiser tested and passed to work to a dilution rate of 10%. This means you can use in wet surfaces with confidence.
Canister Features and Benefits:
- Up to 15 full ambulance sanitisations
- Available with 4 metre hose
- Completely non-flammable delivery system
Ramsol Sanitiser Applications:
Emergency Services and Education:
Hospitals – Fire Brigade – Mountain Rescue – Helicopters – Schools – Universities – Police
Retail and Entertainment:
Shops – Gyms – Hotels – Holiday Lets – Cinemas – Theatres – Sports Venues – Swimming Pools
Transportation and Vehicles:
Buses – Aviation – Trains – Boats – Cruise Liners – Vehicles – Lorry Cabs – Trucks – Vans – Industrial Equipment – Forklifts
Domestic and Work Environments:
Office Environments – Doors and Touchpoints – Handrails – Waiting Rooms – Furniture – Food Processing Plants – Factories – Domestic Environments.
Ramsol Sanitiser Technical and Safety Datasheets:
- Download Ramsol Technical Datasheet PDF
- Download Ramsol Safety Datasheet PDF – Canister
- Download Ramsol Safety Datasheet PDF – Aerosol