Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray
Ramsol Sanitiser Antibacterial Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms whilst still protecting the skin.
The Ramsol sanitiser spray is a revolutionary mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. Available in a 500ml aerosol and a 22 litre canister.
This product deals rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Including the notorious MRSA, VISA and VRE bacteria, E-Coli 0157:H7, BCG (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) and the equally feared viruses HIV-1, Hepatitis B&C and Poliovirus Type 1.
The unique biocide combination is also effective against a wide range of Coronavirus and Type A Influenza viruses; this group includes Swine Flu, Chinese and Japanese Flu strains, Wisconsin Avian Influenza and SARS.
Top 10 reasons for choosing RAMSOL:
- Ramsol is proven to kill coronavirus in 30 seconds* – BS EN 14476 – *30 seconds kill time based on clean surfaces, 5 minute kill time based on dirty surfaces.
- Ramsol is proven to kill bacteria – BS EN 1276.
- Ramsol is food safe – BS EN 1650.
- It is suitable and approved for dirty as well as clean surfaces (most are only tested on clean surfaces).
- You spray Ramsol on and wait for it to evaporate – NO NEED TO TOUCH OR WIPE THE SURFACE.
- It is a self-contained, pre pressurised cylinder and can be used anywhere.
- Ramsol canister is NOT an alcohol based product, thus meaning this is completely non-flammable and can be used around electrics unlike other alcohol based sprays.
- 750 SQM coverage from a single 22 litre Ramsol canister.
- Ramsol is suitable for hard and soft surfaces including upholstery and leather, plastic and metal.
- You, your staff, colleagues and customers can operate with complete confidence in a safe and sanitised space.
Ramsol 500ml Aerosol & 22L Canister Features and Benefits:
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria – Log 5 kill
- Zero set-up time
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
- Fully Portable, No external power source required
- Alcohol-free – No alcohol content avoids issue with skin drying, irritation or flammability
- Active biocides – Effective & residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
- Unique “dual-quat” – Effective control of a wide range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Non staining & Non corrosive
- Streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass & Stainless Steel
- RAMSOL is the only sanitiser tested and passed to work to a dilution rate of 10%. This means you can use in wet surfaces with confidence.
Ramsol 22L Canister Features and Benefits:
- Up to 15 full ambulance sanitisations
- Available with 4 metre hose
- Completely non-flammable delivery system
Emergency Services and Education:
Hospitals – Fire Brigade – Mountain Rescue – Helicopters – Schools – Universities – Police
Retail and Entertainment:
Shops – Gyms – Hotels – Holiday Lets – Cinemas – Theatres – Sports Venues – Swimming Pools
Transportation and Vehicles:
Buses – Aviation – Trains – Boats – Cruise Liners – Vehicles – Lorry Cabs – Trucks – Vans – Industrial Equipment – Forklifts
Domestic and Work Environments:
Office Environments – Doors and Touchpoints – Handrails – Waiting Rooms – Furniture – Food Processing Plants – Factories – Domestic Environments.
Ramsol Technical and Safety Datasheets:
- Download Ramsol Technical Datasheet PDF
- Download Ramsol Safety Datasheet PDF – Canister
- Download Ramsol Safety Datasheet PDF – Aerosol
How much coverage do you get from a Ramsol 500ml aerosol can?
17 Square Metres.
How much coverage do you get from a Ramsol 22 Litre Canister?
750 Square Metres.
Is it safe for Ramsol to come into contact with skin?
Yes, it is fine with skin contact. However, everyone is different, so please read the safety data sheets to ensure there is nothing that may cause a reaction to your particular skin type or condition.
Can Ramsol be sprayed with people in the room?
Yes, however as it comes out in a mist, be aware of ventilation.
Do you need to wear PPE when spraying Ramsol?
No, but as with any mist spraying product, be mindful of any potential spray getting into eyes and exercise caution where necessary. Please refer to MSDS and TDS.
How long does Ramsol take to kill coronavirus?
Approximately 30 seconds on a clean surface and 5 minutes on a dirty surface as defined by BS EN 14476
Does Ramsol have a certificate to proves it kills coronavirus?
Yes, contact us for the BluTest lab report.
Does Ramsol have an odour?
Slightly. Previous formulations had a pleasant mild spice odour. New formulations will have a pleasant mild citrus odour.
Is it available without an odour?
Can Ramsol be used on fabric?
Yes. It can also be used on leather, plastic, metal, wood and glass.
Will Ramsol stain on fabric?
No, however as with all new applications, we advise testing prior to use.
Can Ramsol be used on electrical items?
Yes. The liquid is non-flammable. The aerosol does contain a flammable propellant, so we advise exercising caution around possible ignition sources., however the canister is completely non-flammable Please refer to TDS and MSDS.
Can Ramsol be used in food prep areas?
Yes, Ramsol has passed BSEN1650 for food safe use.
Can Ramsol be sprayed in vehicle cabins?
Yes, it is ideal for this application to sanitise between shifts.
Has Ramsol passed EN14476?
Yes it has passed EN14476
Has Ramsol passed EN1276?
Yes, it has passed EN 1276
Has Ramsol passed EN1650?
Yes, it has passed EN 1650
Are the Ramsol 22 Litre canisters refillable?
No the 22 Litre Ramsol canisters are disposable.
Do you collect the empty 22 litre Ramsol canisters?
No, they are disposed of as metal waste. Once completely empty, the canisters need to be popped using the disc on the top. They can then be disposed of as metal waste.
Is there a discount if I order Ramsol in bulk quantities?
Yes, please contact us for bulk volume related pricing for Ramsol.
How Does RAMSOL Help?
Ramsol has been introduced to the market to help with the current situation by making sanitising and disinfecting as quick and easy as possible, while providing you with a spray sanitising system that is guaranteed to kill 99.99% of all bacteria. The Ramsol canister is very easy to use and is entirely non-flammable and has zero set-up time. Therefore, helping you to disinfect large areas quickly as it is fully portable and requires no power source.
Ramsol is a Proven and Tested Disinfectant
Ramsol has been rigorously tested to ensure you have the best product to help combat Covid-19. Ramsol is also entirely safe for use on skin as it is alcohol-free. This means there is no issue with skin drying, irritation, flammability or even substance abuse. This spray sanitiser also has active biocides, which gives effective and residual action, unlike alcohol-based products.
It is also Food Safe and meets BSEN1650, BSEN1276 and BS14476 certifications. The disinfectant has a unique “dual-quat” system which provides effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Ramsol delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms. The Ramsol spray sanitiser is a revolutionary mist spray disinfectant designed to sanitise difficult to reach areas with full surface coverage. The product deals quickly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Ramsol sanitiser has been tested effectively against small non-enveloped viruses (Hardest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Poliovirus, Norovirus and Feline Calicivirus. Ramsol has also been tested effectively against enveloped viruses (easiest-to-kill category). Viruses in this category can include Coronaviruses and Type A Influenzas.
The Indasol Avanti Group Have The Expertise To Help and Advise You
Our staff are fully committed to helping and supporting the current situation and to fight Coronavirus in any way we can. If you are interested in finding out more about Ramsol, or looking to download Ramsol datasheets, please contact us to get in touch with us and we will be happy to provide you with further help and information.